Table of Contents
The report discusses how Al Islami Foods expanded from selling Halal meat in the Gulf to offer a wide range of foods across the Middle East, Asia and Europe. The company's success has been due to adhering to Halal standards without compromising on quality. Al Islami identified the gap in the Halal food markets and managed to manufacture products that meet consumers' needs.
- Provides insights into Halal food market.
- Builds an understanding of the gap in Halal food market.
- Highlights that establishing credibility with consumers is a key to success.
- Identifies potential opportunities in the Halal food market.
Reasons To Buy
- What can companies do to target consumers looking for Halal foods?
- What made Al Islami Foods a big name in the Halal food market?
- How can food manufacturers invest in the growing demand in the Halal food market?
- How can Halal food companies expand into new markets?
- What are the new potential opportunities in the Halal market?
The Muslim population is high and there is a market demand for Halal food, so companies should launch products to meet this growing need.
Halal cannot be summarized by only the Halal tag on products; it should go beyond this to reflect the Islamic values which have to do with every aspect in running a business.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Synopsis "MCI – Ningxiang International Halal Food Park – Hunan" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership ...
Synopsis "AFSB/CIT/BEDB – Halal Food Manufacturing Plant and Export Facility – Brunei Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Gelatin in Metric Tons by the following End-Use Applications: Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, and Others. The Global market is further analyzed by the following ...