Table of Contents
Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Kind has gained success in the US based on its own stated values: purpose, honesty and discipline, simplicity, transparency and authenticity, empathy, trust and ownership.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Kind bars considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends have these product innovations capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Kind bars?
Kind entered the US snack bar market when the concept of healthy snack bars was still rare. It focused on making products from recognizable ingredients.
Kind demonstrates that believable and tangible acts of corporate social responsibility are important to prove authenticity of products, and this can lead to building brand trust.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Packaged food registered moderate growth in retail current value sales in 2016. While an improvement on 2015, growth was slower than the review period CAGR. On the one hand, consumers continued to spend ...
With minimum volume growth due to the high per capita consumption within specific segments of packaged food, the overall rapid growth of unit prices in 2016 resulted in strong value growth: the second ...
The vales sales growth of packaged food in 2016 was hampered not only by the maturity level of most of the categories, but also by extended deflation experienced by Poland since July 2014. On average most ...