Table of Contents
Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This study explores how Bavaria 0.0% has successfully built a wide global presence taking advantage of rising acceptance of and interest in non-alcoholic beers as a high quality alternative to alcoholic equivalents.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Bavaria 0.0% considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins the ongoing success of Bavaria 0.0%?
- Which consumer trends has Bavaria 0.0% capitalized on?
- What can I learn from Bavaria 0.0%'s successful approach to establishing a profitable share within an old but recently empowered category?
Present in 120 countries, Bavaria 0.0% has achieved very wide representation. It benefits from a high level of brand recognition, based on both the brewery's alcoholic beer and as a non-alcoholic brand. The latter is a point of distinction that chimes well with prevailing trends in Western markets and the rising opportunity in Muslim regions.
Genuinely zero alcohol content makes beer accessible to those previously religiously or culturally precluded from consuming it. It also makes it accessible as a genuine alternative to alcoholic beer in markets where alcohol consumption is moderating through changing societal values, complex lifestyles, and diversifying consumption occasions.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global craft beer market is expected to reach USD 502.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Market Insights Beer is considered as the most cherished and leading alcoholic drink, globally. Beer accounts for 74.58% of the global alcoholic drinks market share. India, China, the USA, Brazil, Russia, ...