Table of Contents
Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This study shows how Eau Thermale Avène understands the importance of brand credibility and value for money when it comes to skincare product purchase, especially in emerging markets.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Eau Thermale Avène considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins the ongoing success of Eau Thermale Avène?
- Which consumer trends has Eau Thermale Avène capitalized on?
- What can I learn from Eau Thermale Avène's successful approach to establishing a profitable niche within a very congested skincare market?
- What is the future for sensitive skin-friendly products?
In the competitive skincare market, Eau Thermale Avène has successfully impressed global consumers with its scientific approach in the way it presents its products. This approach has helped the brand generate a large amount of consumer trust, which lays a strong foundation for the brand's success.
In particular, Eau Thermale Avène's success in China is a result of the company's understanding that emerging market consumers have high expectations of product quality but remain cost conscious, despite having rising disposable incomes. It suggests that value for money is still a dominant trend influencing buying behavior in emerging markets.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
China’s demand for Skin Care Products has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed ...
About Professional Skincare Based on the target market and product pricing, the beauty products industry can be divided into two broad categories: mass beauty care and premium beauty care. While the mass ...
This study focuses on China’s Skin Care Products industry assessments and company profiles. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing ...