Table of Contents
Introduced to the Chinese market in Q3 2012, Stride is a flavorsome and youth-orientated chewing gum brand developed in the US and subsequently internationalized. Its Chinese launch coincides with a time when chewing gum manufacturers have seen sales come under pressure in most developed markets, but other parts of the world are providing growth.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Stride Gum considered a compelling case study?
- What can I learn from Stride Gum's success?
- What consumer insights underpin the brand's success?
Mondelez has attracted a more prosperous, individualistic, and sophisticated class of Chinese youth, who use consumption as an important means of self-expression, and an extension of social status.
The continued strong growth in the size and diversity of China's middle class will create new market opportunities for both domestic and international companies. For chewing gum specifically, future growth potential exists because gum consumption is still low in China compared with other countries.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Gum (Confectionery) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Gum (Confectionery) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" ...
Gum (Confectionery) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Gum (Confectionery) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" ...
Packaged food registered moderate growth in retail current value sales in 2016. While an improvement on 2015, growth was slower than the review period CAGR. On the one hand, consumers continued to spend ...