Table of Contents
Brand guardians can benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. Miller Chill shows that the novelty factor behind flavor extensions - which can lead to a short-term sales uplift - can quickly fade. Flavor is not enough to underpin sustainable first-mover advantages.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Miller Chill considered a compelling case?
- What consumer insight underpins the brand's fortunes?
- What can I learn from MillerCoors's approach to portfolio management?
- Which consumer trends has the brewer capitalized on?
As well as its loss of the competitive battle with Anheuser-Busch, MillerCoors's renewed focus on higher-end products helps to contextualize the decision to discontinue Miller Chill.
Innovating in flavored beer is all the more important given that better taste is what most significantly encourages drinkers to trade up.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
This report by Beverage Marketing Corp. READY TO GO. This global beer industry research report from Beverage Marketing Corporation charts the latest developments, with data on volume by country, continent, ...
The global craft beer market is expected to reach USD 502.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...