Table of Contents
Brand guardians can benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. Altering the sensory properties of beer has created a real point of difference for Kirin. It has resulted in a new way of drinking beer and helps to reinforce beer as the alcoholic beverage of choice when seeking cold refreshment.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Kirin Ichiban Frozen Beer considered a compelling case?
- What consumer insights underpin the brand's success?
- What can I learn from Kirin's approach to market diversification?
- Which consumer trends has the brewer capitalized on?
Kirin Ichiban Frozen Beer has propelled the Kirin brand internationally, with the concept having been introduced to other Asian markets, Europe, and across the Pacific to North America. By November 2013, Singapore had become the ninth country in the world where the frozen beer is available.
Kirin thus succeeded in giving drinkers a playful and social reason to connect, which is illustrative of how beer brands can still be leveraged as a vehicle to bring people together in an increasingly fragmented world.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report by Beverage Marketing Corp. READY TO GO. This global beer industry research report from Beverage Marketing Corporation charts the latest developments, with data on volume by country, continent, ...
The global craft beer market is expected to reach USD 502.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast ...
Market Insights Beer is considered as the most cherished and leading alcoholic drink, globally. Beer accounts for 74.58% of the global alcoholic drinks market share. India, China, the USA, Brazil, Russia, ...