Table of Contents
It is not every day that a market sector begins to show explosive growth, but that is the case with alcoholic ciders. This presentation looks at drivers elevating cider sales, identifies who drinks cider, reviews future growth prospects, and examines flavor innovation including the use of selected Latin American fruits.
- Put the cider market in perspective with other alcoholic drink sectors.
- Discover what type of consumer is most likely to consume alcoholic cider.
- Understand which consumption occasions have the potential to move cider forward.
- Find out what cider marketers are doing to expand cider consumption beyond core consumers.
- Learn about flavor trends in alcoholic cider, and which flavors are currently driving launches.
Reasons To Buy
- Alcoholic cider is perceived by many to be a sweet, low-alcohol drink for women. How are new launches challenging that perception?
- What global market is expected to see alcoholic cider sales grow at nearly triple the rate of the overall market?
- How does alcoholic cider consumption vary by age?
- What relevance does current concern over gluten have for alcoholic cider, relative to other alcoholic beverages?
- How can alcoholic cider's versatility speed sales growth in the future?
Globally, the alcoholic cider market represents just 1% of total alcohol beverage sales. However, cider is growing at nearly twice the rate of the overall alcoholic beverage market, and a burst of new flavor innovation, interest from major brewers as well as new craft cider launches portend a bright future for alcoholic cider.
The market is incredibly lopsided in a geographic sense: the largest national market is 10 times the size of the second largest.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
About Cider Cider is an alcoholic beverage made from the fermented juice of apples. The juice of any variety of apple can be used to make cider, however cider apples are most suited for cider production. ...
Craft beer growth has begun to rapidly decelerate in its core US market, a possible warning sign for the ever-increasing number of microbreweries in operation. Corporate buyouts and overuse of the “craft” ...
This study covers the world outlook for alcoholic cider and perry across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), ...