Table of Contents
This ForeSights report was compiled according to Canadean's ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence consumer trends or have a future commercial application in consumer packaged goods.
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the consumer packaged goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Reasons To Buy
- Subscription snack boxes have become a flash point for subscription products. How do food makers keep the concept fresh for consumers over time?
- Snack box makers say that they are aiming to be the "Netflix of snacks." What demographic are these services primarily targeted toward?
- "Curated choice" is helping drive the trend toward subscription retail. What is "curated choice" and why is it fueling subscription retail?
- How are retailers beginning to experiment with the subscription retail concept?
- Satisfaction with shopping tends to decline with age. What other factors are driving subscription retail?
The most difficult task that most consumer goods face is gaining retail shelf space. The new subscription retail model avoids this issue entirely, bypassing retailers to sell and ship products directly to consumers on a regular basis. Lacking traditional barriers to entry, this retailing model has significant innovation potential.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Market Insights The Global Electronic Packagin market is valued at USD 614.46 million in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 1692.79 million by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of ...
Forecasts For Active Packaging Technologies: Gas Scavenger, Corrosion Control, Moisture Control, Intelligent Packaging QR Coding, RFID, Time-Temperature Indicators TTI, Modified & Controlled Atmosphere ...
Poland saw an improvement in economic performance during the review period, as well as a rise in real disposable income levels. This has resulted in consumers becoming more willing to pay for premium products, ...