Table of Contents
Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Procter andamp; Gamble Japan marketed Ariel Power Gel Ball in a market that has never had a pod format laundry detergent before.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Ariel Power Gel Ball considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends have these product innovations capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Ariel Power Gel Ball?
Ariel Power Gel Ball is Japan's first gel pod format laundry detergent that is adapted to suit the cold-water laundry trend.
Ariel Power Gel Ball's "no dosing, no fuss" concept adds time-saving and user-friendly value to laundry detergent, appealing to a wide range of Japanese consumers.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
China’s demand for Detergent Chemicals has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...
About Liquid Detergent Liquid detergents are increasingly being used by consumers as they are easy to dilute and can be used in both cold and warm water. Technavio’s analysts forecast the global liquid ...
This study focuses on China’s Laundry Detergent market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising ...