Table of Contents
Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Lion Corporation adapted a premium branding that is currently popular in the food and drink sector in Japan into OTC medicine.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Bufferin Premium considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends have these product innovations capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Bufferin Premium?
Bufferin Premium is the latest and top end antipyretic analgesic variety from the long-established Bufferin brand, which mainly appeals to female consumers in their 30s.
"Premium" was a keyword of the food and drink sector in Japan during 2014, particularly after a tax increase in April; Lion has captured this rising trend and used it for an OTC product.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
The global OTC Analgesics market accounted for a market value of USD XX billion in 2015. The market is expected to reach USD XX billion in 2016 and USD XX billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of xx% during ...
China’s demand for Pain and Fever Relief Drugs has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high ...