Table of Contents
Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Maybelline New York, part of L'Oréal's brand portfolio, marketed Maybelline New York Baby Lips in a very competitive market category.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why Maybelline New York Baby Lips is considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends have these product innovations capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Maybelline New York Baby Lips?
Maybelline New York Baby Lips is a make-up line targeted at teenagers and owned by L'Oréal, one of the world's leading personal care companies.
Maybelline New York Baby Lips is an example of how NPD is about going beyond being "just another product" by establishing an emotional link between the brand and the target audience.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Online Video in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest ...
The MEA Social Media Analytics market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast ...
The North America Social Media Analytics market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during ...