Table of Contents
Nivea's highly acclaimed "Sun Block Ad" was underpinned by a mobile app and a technology laden magazine insert that transformed into a bracelet and allowed Brazilian parents to keep track of their children's whereabouts on the beach. Once the tear-out bracelet was synchronized with the Nivea Protégé app, it sent an alert to the mobile if the child strayed beyond a certain point set by the carer.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is the Nivea "Sun Block Ad" considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this marketing success?
- What can I learn and apply from the success? Is it indicative of the future?
The unique ad allowed Beiersdorf to more holistically and creatively convey the Nivea brand promise of care and protection to capitalize on the attractive Brazilian market.
Recognizing that marketing innovation contributes to perceived differentiation, Nivea built upon a previously successful combination of print and digital marketing to solve a key childcare challenge for Brazilian beachgoers.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
EMEA Free-to-air Service Market: Overview Free-to-air service refers to audio and audio-visual content broadcasted free of cost to radio sets and television sets. This implies that the unencrypted form ...
Neuromarketing Solutions Market (Technology - Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI), Electroencephalography (EEG), Eye Tracking, Positron Emission Tomography (PET), Magnetoencephalography (MEG)) ...
Smartphone, tablet PC, laptops/PC and television are the multi screens currently discussed in the report. They are also called the Four-screen market and as such a nascent field compared to the huge television ...