Table of Contents
Innovation in laundry products is driven by consumer demand for convenience and value. This report covers a wide variety of laundry products and uses Canadean's TrendSights mega-trend framework to classify key consumers and product trends impacting the category globally.
- Each section contains a concise SWOT analysis that outlines how each TrendSights mega-trend can be applied to the laundry care category.
- Consumer insight analysis covering 23 countries globally highlights the key attitudes and behaviors driving consumers' choice of laundry products.
- Case studies and product examples throughout the brief showcase interesting and innovative laundry products from across the globe.
- Key considerations and potential opportunities have been identified based on consumer preferences and recent product innovations in this category.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Canadean's mega-trends apply specifically to laundry care products? How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- What are some of the key product characteristics influencing consumer purchasing behavior in laundry care?
- Where is innovation occurring in laundry products and what does it look like?
- Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for laundry brands?
- How are industry players using the online space to more effectively engage with consumers?
Three quarters of global consumers who are partly or completely responsible for household cleaning/laundry find it important or very important to live a less complicated lifestyle. They are therefore looking for shortcuts in their laundry tasks.
When buying new laundry detergents and fabric conditioners, nearly half of shoppers claim not to notice new products. However, across the entire household care segment, laundry remains the category most likely to be actively monitored by shoppers for new products and where consumers are least likely to say that they do not notice them.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Asia Pacific Surfactants Market: Overview Surfactants or surface active agents are organic compounds produced from petrochemical raw materials such as ethylene and benzene or oleo-chemical raw materials ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Surfactants market accounted for $31.12 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $47.53 billion by 2022 growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.2% ...
The global bleaching agent market has been estimated at USD XX.XX million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XX.XX million by 2020, at a CAGR of X.XX% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020. ...