Table of Contents
Yeasts are used in animal nutrition to enhance digestion and health of the animal. The global market for feed yeast was estimated at $512 million at the end of 2013 and is expected to register a CAGR of 9.3% within the forecast period of 2014 to 2020. The market is forecasted to be worth over $800 million in 2020.
Growth in compound feed consumption and increasing focus on animal nutrition in Asia are the major driving factors of the market. Ban on antibiotic growth promoters has generated a need for effective products like feed acidifiers, yeasts, probiotics etc. Less awareness about the product among the consumers is the restraining the growth the market. Increased industrialization in livestock industry is leading to increased consumption of yeast. The impact of industrialization is modest but for long term. Asia Pacific and Europe are the largest markets with 56% of the global market share. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region due to high growth in animal feed market, rising consumption of meat in emerging and developing countries and rising awareness about economic benefits of feed yeast. China, India, Brazil are forecasted to be the fastest growing countries as a result of continuous high growth in compound feed consumption. Live yeast products are most used in feed grade of animals and in particular active dry yeast followed by yeast culture. The most common yeast species used as feeds are the various strains of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae.Poultry segment accounts for the around 40% of the market share closely followed by swine feed. Pet food is the lucrative market and is driven by increasing concern for companion animal and growth in Asia-Pacific market. The pet food yeast market is forecasted to grow at the CAGR of 9.4%.
The key players in the market are focused on expansion of the business and setting up new plant to increase production capacity. Mergers and Acquisitions strategy was adopted by major players to tap the market in South-East Asia and other developing regions. Investment in production process is another strategy adopted by manufacturers to reduce cost of production and cater to the increasing demand. The major players in the market are Cargill Inc. (U.S.), Nutreco NV (The Netherlands), Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.) etc.
In this report we offer, 1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Feed Yeast Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Feed Yeast market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the worldwide Feed Yeast market
2. To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3. To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 2 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The Global Animal Feed Additives market is projected to cross USD 37 billion by early 2022 from USD 28.6 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of over 5.3% over the forecast period. Feed additives are essential ...
The global animal feed additives industry, which stands at $40 billion in 2015, is growing at a CAGR of 4.1% to reach $ 43.2 billion by 2020. Asia-Pacific and North America are the top two consumers of ...
“The water soluble vitamin & mineral feed supplements market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.24% and 4.76% respectively” The global water-soluble vitamin supplements market is projected to grow ...