Table of Contents
Global Analysis of the Oil and Gas Analytical Instrumentation Market : Regulations and Improving Technology Development Stimulate Growth
This research service analyzes the global oil and gas analytical instrumentation market The product segments covered include gas chromatographs, spectrometers, gas analyzers, and liquid analyzers Oil and gas application areas are divided into the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors Revenue forecasts are provided by oil and gas sectors and by region from 2011 to 2021 Regional analyses are segmented into North America, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Russia, and Latin America The study also offers distribution channel and competitive analyses, discusses key market drivers and restraints, and provides prevalent market and technology trends
- In 2014, the total oil and gas analytical instrumentation market generated $ million in revenue
- The analytical instrumentation market will gain support from the economic revival to achieve moderate growth throughout the forecast period
- A significant factor driving demand for oil and gas analytical instrumentation is the increasing environmental regulations surrounding the upstream and downstream segments of the industry
- Key factors expected to impact demand include the shale oil and gas boom in North America and downstream capacity expansion activities across North America and Asia-Pacific
- End users are challenged with the high cost of ownership and maintenance activities associated with traditional analyzers, resulting in a noticeable drive towards laser-based gas analyzers, such as tunable diode laser spectroscopy (TDLS), which offer real-time in situ measurement with a low cost of ownership
- Thus, the TDLS segment is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of % from 2014 to 2021
- Some key factors restraining market demand are related to the associated environmental risks from the hydraulic fracturing process, low crude oil prices leading to reduced upstream investments, and high installation costs which impact the cost of ownership
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which of the analytical instrumentation market segments are presenting major growth opportunities?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is there additional development needed?
- What are the qualitative and quantitative trends affecting the analytical instrumentation market in the oil and gas sector?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“Leak detection market for oil and gas expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The leak detection market for oil and gas was valued at 2.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to ...