Table of Contents
DiaGenic ASA (DiaGenic) is a medical company that creates value for patients, partners and investors by developing innovative and patient friendly in vitro diagnostic products for early detection of diseases. The company specializes in developing blood-based biomarkers. Its ADtect product is a blood test that helps distinguish mild to moderate range AD from the absence of dementia. DiaGenic also has IP position, unique access to biobanks and mature technology in late stage development of products for commercialization in major markets. The company’s tests are based on the observation that a focal lesion or disorder gives rise to a systemic response which can be measured in the blood. DiaGenic is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company DiaGenic ASA
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Georg-August-Universitat Gottingen (University of Gottingen) is a research university that concentrates in research-led teaching. The university offers a range of courses and degrees in various ...
Summary HistoGeneX NV (HistoGeneX) is a biotechnology company that offers clinical research services. The company offers research, clinical research and patient testing services. It handles human biological ...
Summary AutoGenomics Inc (AutoGenomics) is a biotechnology company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets molecular diagnostic products. The company offers infiniti systems and FDA cleared products ...