Table of Contents
The dairy market has witnessed significant change in the last decade, with greater competition leading to increasing levels of innovation in a number of dairy categories. This has been a contributory factor in the surge in the amount of dairy consumed globally, and this trend is expected to continue in the coming years. Emerging markets such as Brazil, India, and China are all expected to display high levels of growth, highlighting their continued development and the strides manufacturers are taking to better target the dairy market in emerging countries. In developed countries, factors such as convenience and targeting health-conscious consumers remain important. This report highlights the importance of understanding how consumers in different countries have differing needs, and the importance of targeting consumers with appropriate products.
- The trend and the hype surrounding protein has long been established, however this trend is likely to fade, as average protein levels currently exceed recommended levels, especially in western countries
- Due to an increasing amount of allergies and intolerances in younger consumers, alternative dairy sources such as camel milk and goat milk and will become more popular in the coming years
- Certain dairy categories are seen as being very generic with consumers often unable to differentiate between variations in product attributes. This is causing frustration among consumers who want something new and novel, tired with consuming the same old products
- Craft offerings provide consumers with products 'the way they like it', adding an element of individualism and personal attention some consumers crave
The “What's next for dairy and soy? Identifying new and hot trends that will shape the market over the next five years” report by Canadean examines emerging and future trends in the dairy market. Greater competition in the market is leading to innovation and a range of products suitable for many consumers. Manufacturers are also seen to be paying more attention to health-conscious consumers who are looking for alternatives to traditional dairy products. Convenience is another factor that is being looked at by manufacturers, as the busy lives of consumers is leading to them turning to the dairy market in their quest for a healthy yet convenient snack.
What else does this report offer?
- The report compiles market data, allowing you to spot growth opportunities in the market
- Product examples showing how innovation leaders are successfully targeting the growing trends in dairy
- Consumers in emerging economies are more skeptical in terms of the types of products they purchase, given recent scandals and scares
Reasons To Buy
- Identify ways in which you can encourage a greater number of consumers to purchase dairy products, by addressing concerns surrounding trust and traceability
- Key insights and recommendations will help you derive key strategies that will allow you to compete with market leaders and provide a competitive edge to product launches
- Our unique consumer data has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into what consumers want and what motivates them
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" ...
Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth ...