Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Curaçao and St Maarten Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Curaçao and St Maarten.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Curaçao and St Maarten, including:
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Curaçao and St Maarten.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Curaçao and St Maarten.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Curaçao and St Maarten.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Curaçao and St Maarten.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Curaçao and St Maarten insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
- The Curaçao and St Maarten insurance industry is supervised and regulated by the Central Bank of Curaçao and St Maarten.
- 100% foreign direct investment is permitted in the Curaçao and St Maarten insurance industry.
- Motor third-party liability insurance and professional liability insurance for insurance broker are the classes of compulsory insurance in Curaçao and St Maarten.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in the Curaçao and St Maarten insurance industry.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in Curaçao and St Maarten. However, non-admitted reinsurers are permitted on a cross-border basis only.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...