Table of Contents
- A strong increase in infant formula sales (+23.2%) and a 2.6% increase in other prepared baby foods saw commercially prepared baby foods increase their share of total food expenditure to 39.0%, up from 34.3% in 2013, although still well below the 47.8% peak in 2011.
- Danone's Happy Family brand is performing well in the weaning food category, having achieved growth of over 20% in the second half, making it the fastest growing baby food brand.
- Hypermarkets significantly outperformed supermarkets, where sales were up by only 0.4%, while growth in hypermarkets stood at 4.4%.
- Nutritionals declined in importance to the overall company, accounting for 33.6% of sales in the first half of 2015. However, pediatric nutritionals maintained their contribution to the company at 19.2%.
“Baby Nutrition Insights - Issue 25”, is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the key markets in the Baby Food industry.
What else does this report offer?
- Market profile based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry globally.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Baby Foods and Infant Formula in US$ by the following Product Segments: Infant Formula, RTE Foods, Dried Foods, and Others. The report provides separate comprehensive ...
The Global Human Milk Oligosaccharides (HMO) Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around xx% over the next decade to reach approximately $xx million by 2025. This industry report analyzes the market estimates ...
About Baby Food and Infant Formula Baby food is any soft food (other than breastmilk or infant formula) that is made specifically for babies between the ages of four to six months and two years. Infant ...