Table of Contents
EpiCast Report: Atopic Dermatitis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2024
Atopic dermatitis or atopic eczema is the most common type of eczema. Atopic dermatitis is a chronic inflammatory skin disease characterized by itchy skin lesions and rashes. Though the condition affects people of all ages, it is primarily common among infants and children. Risk factors for atopic dermatitis are broadly classified as modifiable and non-modifiable. Modifiable risk factors include inhalant allergens, food allergens, and newborns not being exclusively breastfed; non-modifiable risk factors include young age and genetics or heritability. In addition, the most common comorbidities associated with the atopic dermatitis such as atopic disorders and psychological disorders contribute significantly to the clinical occurrence of atopic dermatitis.
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the one-year total prevalent cases of atopic dermatitis in the 9MM will increase from 66,289,178 cases in 2014 to 67,630,097 cases in 2024 with an annual growth rate (AGR) of 0.20%. In the 9MM, India will have the highest number of one-year total prevalent cases of atopic dermatitis with 23,496,094 cases in 2024, followed by the US and China.
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast the prevalent cases of atopic dermatitis in the 9MM from 2014–2024 using country-specific studies that provided one-year total prevalence of atopic dermatitis in these markets obtained through symptom-based surveys. Furthermore, GlobalData epidemiologists selected nationally representative studies that provided data on distribution of atopic dermatitis severity in the 9MM. Moreover, GlobalData epidemiologists made sure that the selected nationally representative and country-specific studies assessed the atopic dermatitis prevalence, based on active symptoms during the past year in these markets.
- The Atopic Dermatitis EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for atopic dermatitis in the nine major markets (9MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, China, and India). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the one-year prevalent cases of atopic dermatitis segmented by sex, age (in one-year increments beginning at 0 and ending at 19 years and also in five-year increments beginning at 20 years and ending at =85 years), and severity in these markets.
- The Atopic Dermatitis epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 10MM.
Reasons to buy
The Atopic Dermatitis EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global atopic dermatitis market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global atopic dermatitis market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for atopic dermatitis therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Note*: This report requires 5 business days to complete. DelveInsight’s Atopic dermatitis (AD) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023” Reports provides an overview of the disease ...
Note*: This report requires 5 business days to complete. DelveInsight’s Eczema - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023” Reports provides an overview of the disease and global market ...
Note*: This report requires 5 business days to complete. DelveInsight’s HIV-associated Lipodystrophy - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023” Reports provides an overview of the disease ...
Health Care Pro...