Table of Contents
Bioabsorbable Scaffolds - Current and Future Players
Coronary artery disease (CAD) and peripheral artery disease (PAD) are global public health and socioeconomic issues that affect millions of lives each year. Bioabsorbable scaffolds (BAS), which provide transient support to the vessel, are viable alternatives to permanent drug-eluting stents (DES) and bare metal stents (BMS) implants. In the report, BAS are defined as fully-bioabsorbable devices that are used in stenting procedures that completely disappear from the target vessel overtime. Stents such as BioMatrix Flex by Biosensors International and Synergy by Boston Scientific Corporation are not included in the report because they are metallic DES with bioabsorbable polymer coatings. Absorption of the bioabsorbable polymer coating still leaves behind a permanent BMS inside the vessel.
The report provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on the key players that shape the global bioabsorbable scaffolds market. The report includes an analysis of company profiles, industry trends, and corporate strategy. This report is built using data and information sourced from secondary sources, primary research interviews with leading cardiovascular experts, and in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- “What Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading physicians and other stakeholders from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for advanced wound dressings.
- Competitive Assessment including product profiles.
- Coverage of key market players, which includes company profiles, business descriptions, financial overviews, portfolio assessments, and SWOT analyses.
- Strategic Assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario, and company analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the Bioabsorbable Scaffolds market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies, and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This unique 68-country survey from VPGMarketResearch.com provides data and analysis not available from any other published source. The survey is designed to assist diagnostics industry executives, as well ...
This new 75-country survey from VPGMarketResearch.com provides granular data and analysis not available from any other published source. The survey is designed to help current suppliers and potential market ...
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides granular analysis of the Europe diagnostic testing market, including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, ...