Table of Contents
The UK is the fourth largest wealth management market (following the US, China, and Japan), both in terms of the number of high net worth (HNW) individuals and their liquid assets. To be successful in the highly competitive UK market wealth managers must fully understand its dynamics. Here Verdict Financial takes an in-depth look at the UK wealth management scene.
- Understand the market through analysis of different business models and how they derive income.
- Analyze the current recruitment situation for private bankers and average salaries.
- Discover how the UK's wealth managers rank in terms of assets under management.
- Follow the latest product and service developments.
Reasons To Buy
- What business model is most prominent in the UK wealth management industry?
- Which players have been most active when it comes to Mandamp;A activity, which are focused rather on organic growth, and why?
- Who are the largest competitors and how do they compare in terms of assets under management?
- How can wealth managers benefit from the digital revolution?
The assets under management of the top 20 UK wealth managers grew by around 12% year-on-year between 2012 and 2013. The market leader in terms of AUM is Coutts, followed by Barclays and St. James's Place.
The UK wealth management industry is strictly supervised by the Financial Conduct Authority, whose current areas of interest are pricing policy and the accuracy of advice provided by wealth managers.
The use of social media and digital tools (e.g. mobile applications or video conferencing) is increasing among both HNW individuals and wealth managers.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
2017: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Global uncertainty will continue to keep investors busy in 2017. Most notably, ongoing Brexit negotiations, the effects of the Italian referendum, ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...