Table of Contents
Part of a two-part series, Wealth in China: HNW Customers analyzes the profile of Chinese HNW individuals from their investments to product demand to sources of wealth. This report is based on our 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey. Where applicable, the results of the survey are accompanied by best-practice case studies on how to target Chinese HNW individuals.
- Evaluate product and service demand among HNW individuals, from discretionary asset management to art advisory services and credit.
- Analyze the best methods for capturing new Chinese HNW clients and how best to maintain communication during the client relationship.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of Chinese HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in China.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Chinese HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- What investments make up an average Chinese HNW investment portfolio?
- Which wealth management products and services are in demand in China?
- How often do Chinese wealth managers contact their clients face-to-face, via email, and through social media?
- How do Chinese HNW individuals compare to their Asia Pacific peers?
HNW individuals in China have amassed wealth mainly through entrepreneurship. The most prominent industries from which HNW individuals have amassed wealth are property, financial services, and manufacturing.
China hosts a large HNW expat community, with expats constituting 11.1% of the local HNW population according to our research. 56% of these expats have lived in the country for more than five years. Going forward, China is expected to attract a larger number of expats in the finance sector as the industry matures.
The private banking market in China is still developing, meaning there is greater room for growth than in more developed markets. All asset management and auxiliary services are forecast to experience strong increases in demand, and wealth managers should consider partnerships if they lack the in-house expertise to address changing needs.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
2017: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Global uncertainty will continue to keep investors busy in 2017. Most notably, ongoing Brexit negotiations, the effects of the Italian referendum, ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...