Table of Contents
Wealth in Belgium: HNW Customers analyzes the profile of Belgium HNW individuals, from their investments to product demand to sources of wealth. This report is based on our 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey. The results of the survey are accompanied by best-practice case studies on how to target Belgian HNW individuals where applicable.
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in Belgium and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of Belgian HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand among Belgian HNW individuals from discretionary asset management to art advisory and philanthropy.
- Analyze the best methods to capture new Belgian HNW clients and how best to maintain communication during the client relationship.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Belgian HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- What investments make up an average Belgian HNW investment portfolio?
- What wealth management products and services are in demand in Belgium?
- How often do Belgian wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, and face-to-face meetings?
- How do Belgian HNW individuals compare to their European peers?
Belgian HNW individuals have typically amassed their wealth through inheritance and first-generation entrepreneurship. Professional services is the most important industry for wealth creation. Expats are a significant target group in Belgium, representing 16% of the total resident HNW population.
Belgian HNW individuals prefer equity investments over bond holdings. Belgian HNW individuals' share of holdings in equities and bonds exceeds the regional average, whereas the share kept in cash is significantly lower than the regional average.
Demand for planning services is highest in the advisory asset management segment, which is also projected to see the strongest growth in demand. Outside of asset management, tax, inheritance, and financial planning are all in demand, with growth in these services expected to increase further in the next two years.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
2017: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Global uncertainty will continue to keep investors busy in 2017. Most notably, ongoing Brexit negotiations, the effects of the Italian referendum, ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...