Table of Contents
Part of a two-part series, Wealth in Turkey: HNW Customers analyzes the profile of Turkish HNW individuals, from their investments to product demand to sources of wealth. This report is based on our 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey. The results of the survey are accompanied by best-practice case studies on how to target Turkish HNW individuals where applicable.
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in Turkey and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of Turkish HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand among Turkish HNW individuals from discretionary asset management to art advisory and philanthropy.
- Analyze the best methods to capture new Turkish HNW clients and how best to maintain communication during the client relationship.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Turkish HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- What investments make up an average Turkish HNW investment portfolio?
- What wealth management products and services are in demand in Turkey?
- How often do Turkish wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, and face-to-face meetings?
- How do Turkish HNW individuals compare to their European peer groups?
The typical profile of the Turkish HNW client is someone who has earned their income in the manufacturing, construction, or hospitality industries. However, while this is the current profile, a growing proportion have inherited their wealth.
In comparison to many other countries at a similar stage of development to Turkey, cash and near-cash products account for the largest asset allocation in the typical HNW Turkish investment portfolio. Greater portfolio diversification is forecast over the next two years.
Execution-only asset management mandates dominate the wealth management market in Turkey. This trend is likely due to the fact that Turkish clients prefer to have ultimate control over their wealth and investments.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...
Wealth in France: HNW Investors 2017 Summary "Wealth in France: HNW Investors 2017" analyzes the French investment market, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on our proprietary datasets. ...