Table of Contents
Part of a three-part series, Wealth in Brazil: HNW Customers analyzes the profile of Brazilian HNW individuals, from their investments, to product demand, to sources of wealth. This report is based on Verdict Financial's 2013 Global Wealth Managers Survey. The results of the survey are accompanied by best-practice case studies on how to target Brazilian HNW individuals where applicable.
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in Brazil and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of Brazilian HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand among Brazilian HNW individuals, from discretionary asset management to art advisory and philanthropy services.
- Analyze the best methods to capture new Brazilian HNW clients and how best to maintain communication during the client relationship.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Brazilian HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- What investments make up an average Brazilian HNW investment portfolio?
- Which wealth management products and services are in demand in Brazil?
- How often do Brazilian wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, or face-to-face meetings?
- How do Brazilian HNW individuals compare to their global peers?
Brazilian HNW individuals have amassed wealth mainly through first-generation entrepreneurialism, family business, and earned income. The most prominent industries from which HNW individuals have amassed wealth are construction, finance, agriculture, and manufacturing.
The average Brazilian HNW portfolio invests heavily into equities, domestic government bonds, local currency deposits, and corporate bonds. Local HNW individuals hold investments both directly and indirectly. There is also an above-global average allocation into alternative investments, most prominently into hedge funds.
Internal and external referrals are the most common methods of attracting new clients. Relationship managers talk to their clients face-to-face on average once a quarter. Client communication is most frequent using email, and social media is still an underutilized channel in Brazil, despite greater uptake than the global average.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
2017: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Global uncertainty will continue to keep investors busy in 2017. Most notably, ongoing Brexit negotiations, the effects of the Italian referendum, ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...