Table of Contents
This report is based on Verdict Financial's 2013 Global Wealth Managers Survey. The results of the survey are accompanied by best-practice case studies on how to target Filipino HNW individuals where applicable.
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in the Philippines and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of Filipino HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand among Filipino HNW individuals, from discretionary asset management to art advisory and philanthropy services.
- Analyze the best methods to capture new Filipino HNW clients and how best to maintain communication throughout the client relationship.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Filipino HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- What investments make up an average Filipino HNW investment portfolio?
- Which wealth management products and services are in demand in the Philippines?
- How often do Filipino wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, and face-to-face meetings?
- How do Filipino HNW individuals compare to their global peers?
Filipino HNW investors are mainly drawn from affluent families, being owners of successful and longstanding business empires. More recently, entrepreneurial and high-earning individuals are beginning to reshape the market along more typically Asia Pacific lines.
HNW portfolios in the Philippines are concentrated among relatively straightforward investments such as equities and bonds, which predominate. Alternative investments are generally absent from the onshore portfolios of the wealthy, while property holdings are low for the region.
Client-wealth manager interaction in the Philippine wealth market is intensive, with frequent meetings and calls being the norm. This has facilitated a high reliance upon relationship managers' own contacts in terms of client acquisition. Wealth managers should be motivated to invest in developing client referrals.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
2017: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Global uncertainty will continue to keep investors busy in 2017. Most notably, ongoing Brexit negotiations, the effects of the Italian referendum, ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...