Table of Contents
Wealth in Israel: HNW Customers is based on Verdict Financial's 2013 Global Wealth Managers Survey. The results of the survey are accompanied by best-practice case studies on how to target Israeli HNW individuals where applicable.
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in Israel and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of Israeli HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand among Israeli HNW individuals, from discretionary asset management to art advisory and philanthropy services.
- Analyze the best methods to capture new Israeli HNW clients and how best to maintain communication during the client relationship.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Israeli HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- What investments make up an average Israeli HNW investment portfolio?
- Which wealth management products and services are in demand in Israel?
- How often do Israeli wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, and face-to-face meetings?
- How do Israeli HNW individuals compare to their global peers?
Israeli HNW individuals have amassed their wealth through a combination of earned income, entrepreneurship, and inheritance. The most prominent wealth-generating industries are technology and financial services. Expats represent a large proportion of the resident HNW population, with 53% having lived in Israel for more than five years.
The Israeli HNW portfolio invests heavily into domestic corporate and government bonds, as well as foreign equities. With the exception of commodities, local HNWs favor direct investments as opposed to investments into funds. Allocation into equities is expected to increase, while demand for bonds is expected to decrease over the next two years.
Client referrals are the most common means of attracting new clients. The telephone is the most commonly used channel, and the majority of providers have only quarterly face-to-face contact. The lack of regulation governing social media and wealth managers' belief that it is too public represent the greatest adoption barriers to usage.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
2017: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Global uncertainty will continue to keep investors busy in 2017. Most notably, ongoing Brexit negotiations, the effects of the Italian referendum, ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...