Table of Contents
Wealth in Sweden: HNW Customers is based on our 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey. The results of the survey are accompanied by best-practice case studies on how to target Swedish HNW residents where applicable.
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in Sweden and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of Swedish HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand among Swedish HNW individuals, from discretionary asset management to art advisory and philanthropy services.
- Analyze the best methods to capture new Swedish HNW clients and how best to maintain communication during the client relationship.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Swedish HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- Which investments make up an average Swedish HNW investment portfolio?
- Which wealth management products and services are in demand in Sweden?
- How often do Swedish wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, and face-to-face meetings?
- How do Swedish HNW individuals compare to their global peers?
Swedish HNW investors hail from diverse backgrounds, with relatively equal numbers of first-generation entrepreneurs, family business owners, and those who have earned their income from employment. Inheritors, while a smaller segment, still account for over a fifth of the market.
Equities, both local and foreign, account for the largest share of Swedish HNW portfolios. The heavy use of funds in Swedish HNW portfolios reflects the broad range of funds available to Swedish HNW investors, as well as the desire to diversify their assets across borders, which funds can assist with.
Swedish HNW investors are most interested in investing via advisory mandates, followed by discretionary mandates. General financial planning advice and pension-specific advice are critical services that every wealth manager needs to assist their clients with, both now and in the future.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
2017: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Global uncertainty will continue to keep investors busy in 2017. Most notably, ongoing Brexit negotiations, the effects of the Italian referendum, ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...