Table of Contents
This report is based on our 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey. The results of the survey are accompanied by best-practice case studies on how to target Taiwanese HNW individuals where applicable.
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in Taiwan and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of Taiwanese HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand among Taiwanese HNW individuals, from discretionary asset management to art advisory and philanthropy.
- Analyze the best methods to capture new Taiwanese HNW clients and how best to maintain communication throughout the client relationship.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Taiwanese HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- What investments make up an average Taiwanese HNW investment portfolio?
- Which wealth management products and services are in demand in Taiwan?
- How often do Taiwanese wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, and face-to-face meetings?
- How do Taiwanese HNW individuals compare to their global peers?
Family business owners and first-generation entrepreneurs together form the largest HNW client segment in Taiwan. Wealth managers need to be prepared for clients with irregular incomes, heavy exposure to single industries, and finances entwined with their manufacturing business.
Equities holdings, currently a minor element in the local HNW portfolio, are forecast to be the top draw over the next two years. Providers need to be able to provide suitable funds as well as direct market access (the asset class is relatively evenly split between direct and fund holdings) to ensure they can capture this growing investor appetite.
Few wealth managers in Taiwan are leveraging social media, despite the clear appetite for use in the broader market. With Taiwan's wealth managers relatively poor at leveraging referrals, social media will provide a much needed boost to this critical acquisition channel, with little competition for those relationship managers able to leverage it.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
2017: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Global uncertainty will continue to keep investors busy in 2017. Most notably, ongoing Brexit negotiations, the effects of the Italian referendum, ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...