Table of Contents
The global wealth market has now fully recovered from the 2007-08 financial crisis, with booming economies and high wage increases in emerging nations helping to boost growth. However, among developed regions there is clearly a two-speed market, with North America showing healthy growth levels while Europe and Japan stagnate.
- Understand the dynamics between the world's regional wealth markets and how this is set to change by 2017.
- Find out which countries count among the world's wealth hot spots based on Verdict Financial's analysis of over 64 markets.
- Understand the investment allocation of various markets and what this means for wealth managers.
- Discover the principal drivers of offshore investment globally.
Reasons To Buy
- What is the future growth outlook for the global affluent population?
- Which are the largest wealth markets and how will this change by 2017?
- How much and why do HNW and mass affluent investors invest offshore?
- To what extent does wealth distribution affect the attractiveness of a market?
- Which major markets have been impacted most by the economic crisis?
Global wealth market growth in the years to 2017 is anticipated to be in line with that seen during 2008-12, both in terms of penetration of affluent individuals and the underlying value of their liquid holdings. Once again the highest asset band will be the greatest beneficiary of this wealth creation.
Retail savings and investment asset allocations tend to vary greatly on a country-by-country basis depending on factors such as the development and stability of the onshore financial system, the level of trust in company governance, financial institutions, and intermediaries
In terms of affluent holdings the 10 largest markets in 2012 were the US, Japan, China, the UK, Germany, Italy, France, Canada, India, and Spain. While Australia was the 10th largest market in 2008, the explosive growth seen in India contributed to the former falling out of the top 10 in 2012.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
2017: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Global uncertainty will continue to keep investors busy in 2017. Most notably, ongoing Brexit negotiations, the effects of the Italian referendum, ...
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...