Table of Contents
There is no single driver influencing HNW investment preferences. On the contrary, investment choices are determined by an interplay of factors such as risk preference, economic forces, and investor attitudes. As we enter 2016 we expect a reallocation of assets, benefiting alternative investment holdings globally. At the same time, HNW investors are looking for cheap buying opportunities in the equity space.
- The most striking trend is the surge in alternatives, which constitute an increasingly large share of the typical portfolio as investors seek diversification from traditional investments. We are also seeing rising demand for exchange-traded funds, which thanks to the diversification they provide and their low costs are rapidly growing in popularity.
- Drawn in by capital appreciation opportunities, investors are forecast to channel more wealth into equities. This trend will be particularly pronounced in Europe, where investors are hoping that loose monetary conditions will finally stimulate equity markets.
- In the fixed income space, HNW investors are moving out of high-yield bonds, with investor concern mounting as volatility in the junk bond market persists. In many global markets wealth managers will have a tough time promoting bond holdings in general. Their best bet will be bond funds thanks to the diversification benefits they provide.
Verdict Financial's “HNW Asset Allocation Trends” draws on our 2015 Global Wealth Managers Survey to analyze HNW asset allocation strategies in 20 key markets. In particular, it examines the drivers behind investment choices now and over the next 12 months. Draws on our proprietary 2015 Global Wealth Managers Survey to present consistent data across 20 markets.
- Analyze HNW asset allocation strategies in 20 key HNW markets including Australia, the UK, and the US.
- Understand the drivers that determine HNW investment preferences.
- Interpret the macroeconomic, demographic, and attitudinal trends that are shaping HNW investment behavior.
- Accompanied by an online interactive dashboard to enable users to select and view the data of their choosing.
Reasons To Buy
- Get fact-based insight into HNW investors' asset allocation preferences from our proprietary 2015 Global Wealth Managers Survey.
- Remain a step ahead of competitors by anticipating investment trends and adjusting your service proposition accordingly to cater to HNW investors' changing investment preferences.
- Be able to service HNW investors more thoroughly by understanding what is driving investment choices and how asset allocation strategies are going to change over the next 12 months.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
2017: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Global uncertainty will continue to keep investors busy in 2017. Most notably, ongoing Brexit negotiations, the effects of the Italian referendum, ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...