Table of Contents
Wealth in Germany: Sizing the Market Opportunity analyzes Germany's wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a particular focus on the HNW segment. Analysis is based upon our 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey, our Global Wealth Markets Analytics, and our Global Retail Investments Analytics.
- Size your potential client base using our proprietary data, presenting the number of affluent individuals by liquid asset band to 2019.
- Understand the drivers behind the growth of the affluent market, such as the wider macroeconomic environment and investment preferences.
- Quantify HNW asset allocations into non-liquid assets such as property. Find out how much of their investible assets are held offshore.
- Export the graphics from the dashboard, or if you are more at ease using Excel, export the data into your own worksheets.
Reasons To Buy
- How large is the HNW market in Germany?
- What is the penetration of affluent individuals in Germany?
- What is the current and future mix of asset class balances in Germany?
- How much of their wealth do German HNW individuals invest offshore?
- Which booking centers are used by HNW individuals to invest offshore?
In Germany, affluent individuals account for 19.8% of the population but hold over 73.4% of total German retail liquid assets.
With the exception of bonds, we forecast growth across all major retail savings and investment products. Demand for deposits remains unbroken, and we forecast continued annual growth of 3.5% until 2019. The strongest growth rates, however, are expected for equities and mutual funds.
German HNW individuals tend to hold the majority of their assets in traditional liquid assets such as deposits and mutual funds, but wealth managers must also take into account that 20% of German HNW assets are allocated to less liquid alternative and property investments.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
2017: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Global uncertainty will continue to keep investors busy in 2017. Most notably, ongoing Brexit negotiations, the effects of the Italian referendum, ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...