Table of Contents
Wealth in Switzerland: Sizing the Market Opportunity analyzes Switzerland's wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a particular focus on the HNW segment. Analysis is based upon our 2013 and 2014 Global Wealth Managers Surveys, our Global Wealth Markets Analytics, and our Global Retail Investments Analytics.
- Size your potential client base using our proprietary data, presenting the number of affluent individuals by liquid asset band to 2018.
- Understand the drivers behind the growth of the affluent market, such as the wider macroeconomic environment and investment preferences.
- Quantify HNW asset allocations into non-liquid assets such as property. Find out how much of their investible assets are held offshore.
- Export the graphics from the dashboard, or if you are more at ease using Excel, export the data into your own worksheets.
Reasons To Buy
- How large is the HNW market in Switzerland?
- What is the penetration of affluent individuals in Switzerland?
- What is the current and future mix of asset class balances in Switzerland?
- How much of their wealth do Swiss HNW individuals invest offshore?
- Which booking centers are used by HNW individuals to invest offshore?
Switzerland remains one of the largest offshore centers globally, but recent developments in tax co-operation have eroded its reputation as a safe haven and decreased its share of the non-resident market.
Similar to many other mature financial markets, Switzerland has a balanced allocation outside of deposits. In recent years the strong performance of the Swiss Market Index has supported growth in mutual funds and equities.
At the end of 2014, of the 6.5 million adult individuals living in Switzerland an estimated 76.2% could be considered affluent. The country has by far the highest levels of affluent and HNW individuals among “sizable” economies.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...
Wealth in France: HNW Investors 2017 Summary "Wealth in France: HNW Investors 2017" analyzes the French investment market, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on our proprietary datasets. ...