Table of Contents
Wealth in the UAE: Sizing the Market Opportunity analyzes the UAE's wealth and retail investments markets, with a particular focus on the HNW segment. Analysis is based upon our 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey and our Global Wealth Markets Analytics.
- Size your potential client base using our proprietary data, presenting the number of affluent individuals by liquid asset band to 2018.
- Understand the drivers behind the growth of the affluent market, such as the wider macroeconomic environment.
- Quantify HNW asset allocations into non-liquid assets such as property. Find out how much of HNW individuals' investible assets are held offshore.
- Export the graphics from the dashboard, or if you are more at ease using Excel, export the data into your own worksheets.
Reasons To Buy
- How large is the HNW market in the UAE?
- What is the penetration of affluent individuals in the UAE?
- How much of their wealth do UAE HNW individuals invest offshore?
- Which booking centers are used by HNW individuals to invest offshore?
The number of Emirati affluent individuals and the value of their liquid assets have been increasing rapidly since 2009. The market is set to continue on a growth trajectory into 2018.
In terms of GDP growth, the plunge in oil prices has increased uncertainty and lowered the expectations for GDP growth figures.
Due to the relative underdevelopment of the Emirati investment market and the large expat community resident in the UAE, HNW individuals continue to invest large amounts of wealth outside of traditional investments, and indeed outside of the UAE itself.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
2017: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Global uncertainty will continue to keep investors busy in 2017. Most notably, ongoing Brexit negotiations, the effects of the Italian referendum, ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...