Table of Contents
Wealth in Russia: Sizing the Market Opportunity analyzes Russia's wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a particular focus on the HNW segment. Analysis is based upon our 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey, our Global Wealth Markets Analytics, and our Global Retail Investments Analytics.
- Size your potential client base using our proprietary data, presenting the number of affluent individuals by liquid asset band to 2019.
- Understand the drivers behind the growth of the affluent market, such as the wider macroeconomic environment and investment preferences.
- Quantify HNW asset allocations into non-liquid assets such as property. Find out what proportion of investible assets are held offshore.
- Export the graphics from the dashboard, or if you are more at ease using Excel, export the data into your own worksheets.
Reasons To Buy
- How large is the HNW market in Russia?
- What is the penetration of affluent individuals in Russia?
- What is the current and future mix of asset class balances in Russia?
- How much of their wealth do Russian HNW individuals invest offshore?
- Which booking centers are used by HNW individuals to invest offshore?
Affluent individuals held 92% of total retail liquid assets in Russia in 2014. Total liquid wealth by affluent individuals amounted to $444bn, with HNW individuals holding $167bn equating to 37.6% of this.
The retail savings and investment market is only forecast to grow by 0.7% in 2015 and 4.1% in 2016. From 2016 onwards the macroeconomic environment is predicted to improve and as such there should be a noticeable pick-up in the retail savings and investment market.
Russian HNW individuals have significant holdings of non-traditional asset classes. On average, alternative, commodity, and property investments account for 28% of HNW portfolios.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
VR Content Creation Market: Overview VR content creation market report provides analysis for the period 2014 – 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 is the forecast and 2015 is the base year. The ...
Economic & Retail Update Q1 2017 Summary As the impact of the shock EU referendum result begins to be realised, the UK economy will feel the brunt with inflation rising and consumer confidence remaining ...
HNW Asset Allocation Trends 2017 Summary HNW investment preferences are the result of interplay between a multitude of factors, such as macroeconomic and political conditions, risk-preferences, demographic ...