Table of Contents
Wealth in Israel: Sizing the Market Opportunity analyzes Israel's wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a particular focus on the HNW segment. Analysis is based upon our 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey, our Global Wealth Markets Analytics, and our Global Retail Investments Analytics.
- Size your potential client base using our proprietary data, presenting the number of affluent individuals by liquid asset band to 2018.
- Understand the drivers behind the growth of the affluent market, such as the wider macroeconomic environment and investment preferences.
- Quantify HNW asset allocations into non-liquid assets such as property. Find out how much of their investible assets are held offshore.
- Export the graphics from the dashboard, or if you are more at ease using Excel, export the data into your own worksheets.
Reasons To Buy
- How large is the HNW market in Israel?
- What is the penetration of affluent individuals in Israel?
- What is the current and future mix of asset class balances in Israel?
- How much of their wealth do Israeli HNW individuals invest offshore?
- Which booking centers are used by HNW individuals to invest offshore?
The penetration of affluent individuals in Israel is a few percentage points below that seen in many other Western economies, but significantly higher than those observed in a typical emerging market. However, forecasted growth rates in the Israeli wealth market over the next few years are similar to those expected in more mature markets.
The Israeli retail savings and investments market recorded a strong performance in 2009, with capital outflows from mature markets benefiting the onshore market in Israel. However, the situation has changed dramatically in the years since the financial meltdown, with market growth in the lower single digits.
While the vast majority of HNW assets in Israel are held in traditional liquid investments, 11% of assets are held in alternative and property investments. Offshore investments are also sizable in the country, with 20% of HNW individuals' portfolios held overseas, particularly in Switzerland, the UK, and the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
VR Content Creation Market: Overview VR content creation market report provides analysis for the period 2014 – 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 is the forecast and 2015 is the base year. The ...
Economic & Retail Update Q1 2017 Summary As the impact of the shock EU referendum result begins to be realised, the UK economy will feel the brunt with inflation rising and consumer confidence remaining ...
HNW Asset Allocation Trends 2017 Summary HNW investment preferences are the result of interplay between a multitude of factors, such as macroeconomic and political conditions, risk-preferences, demographic ...