Table of Contents
Wealth in Turkey: Sizing the Market Opportunity analyzes Turkey's wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a particular focus on the HNW segment. Analysis is based upon our 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey, our Global Wealth Markets Analytics, and our Global Retail Investments Analytics.
- Size your potential client base using our proprietary data, presenting the number of affluent individuals by liquid asset band to 2018.
- Understand the drivers behind the growth of the affluent market, such as the wider macroeconomic environment and investment preferences.
- Quantify HNW individuals' asset allocations into non-liquid assets such as property. Find out how much of their investible assets are held offshore.
- Export the graphics from the dashboard, or if you are more at ease using Excel, export the data into your own worksheets.
Reasons To Buy
- How large is the HNW market in Turkey?
- What is the penetration of affluent individuals in Turkey?
- What is the current and future mix of asset class balances in Turkey?
- How much of their wealth do Turkish HNW individuals invest offshore?
- Which booking centers are used by HNW individuals to invest offshore?
The Turkish wealth market has similar distribution patterns to many developing nations. A small percentage of the population is considered affluent, and of that an insignificant proportion is HNW. However, this small affluent population holds the vast majority of liquid assets in the market.
The Turkish retail savings and investments market has shown strong growth over the past six years, thanks to strong economic performance and high wage increases. Looking forward, growth prospects are expected to remain positive over the long term.
While almost three quarters of HNW assets in Turkey are held in traditional liquid investments, 28% of assets are held in alternative and property investments, with direct property accounting for the lion's share. Offshore investments are small in the country, however, with 9% of HNW individuals' portfolios held overseas.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
VR Content Creation Market: Overview VR content creation market report provides analysis for the period 2014 – 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 is the forecast and 2015 is the base year. The ...
Economic & Retail Update Q1 2017 Summary As the impact of the shock EU referendum result begins to be realised, the UK economy will feel the brunt with inflation rising and consumer confidence remaining ...
HNW Asset Allocation Trends 2017 Summary HNW investment preferences are the result of interplay between a multitude of factors, such as macroeconomic and political conditions, risk-preferences, demographic ...