Table of Contents
This report explores the key developments within the UK home emergency market. It focuses on the market composition, the level of competition, and future prospects. Furthermore, it examines the regulatory measures by the FCA concerning the sale of add-ons and selling practices.
- Gain helpful insight into the competitiveness of the market.
- Assess the market dynamics of home emergency insurance and future growth.
- Discover the marketing strategies employed by market participants.
Reasons To Buy
- What is the level of competition experienced in the market?
- Which measures has the FCA proposed and what does it aim to achieve?
- How is the market performing and what are its future prospects?
The regulatory authorities view the use of add-ons as being a key instrument in the mis-selling of home emergency cover, resulting in customers being locked in to needless insurance policies.
British Gas and HomeServe remain the two key providers for home emergency products, with large numbers of customers still using their services for insuring their property against unforeseen risks.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...