Table of Contents
Brokers continue to dominate the commercial insurance market despite competition from several other distribution channels. Previously, using an intermediary was the first point of call for consumers in search of insurance for a commercial entity. However, there is now greater availability of alternative options to obtain the right policy, depending on the type of insurance the client requires.
- Discover the customer service initiatives brokers think will have an impact on the industry over the coming years.
- Identify how brokers will develop their business practices in the coming years and how this will affect client engagement.
Reasons To Buy
- How are brokers interpreting innovation and are they likely to incorporate new customer service initiatives in the near future?
- Why has innovation been so limited among commercial insurance brokers to date?
- How are commercial insurance customers looking to develop their relationships with brokers?
- What is now expected by the modern consumer?
Despite most areas of finance experiencing significant changes to their business practices over recent years, the insurance industry has remained largely the same as it was at the beginning of the 21st century. Other sectors have sought to make better use of the facilities that are now available, whereas insurance has been slower to adapt.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...