Table of Contents
The past few years have been momentous for commercial insurance broker Arthur J. Gallagher, which, after purchasing several smaller broker firms, has seen its revenues increase significantly. Gallagher now has a brokerage of £603.5m - a substantial increase on the £347.6m generated in the previous year (2013).
- An in-depth analysis of Arthur J. Gallagher and the operations that have helped the firm substantially improve its revenues.
- Discover how Gallagher plans to develop operations and business practices in its post-acquisition phase.
Reasons To Buy
- What is the value of Arthur J. Gallagher's brokerage now after making several major acquisitions?
- Which firms did Gallagher buy?
- Are acquisitions the only way for commercial insurance brokers to substantially improve revenues?
- What will happen in Gallagher's post-acquisition phase?
- Is business integration next on the agenda for Gallagher?
2014 saw one of the biggest changes to the broker hierarchy for several years. While there have been some movements within the ranks of the top five brokers since the turn of the millennium, the hierarchy has remained largely unchanged.
Gallagher's company acquisitions, coupled with organic growth, have added £256m to its brokerage and resulted in the firm quickly rising up the IMAS UK broker rankings.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...