Table of Contents
There is a common perception that mass affluent individuals can simply be identified through income and asset levels. Our analysis challenges this perception and asserts that a range of parameters can and should be identified according to the institution's business strategy, a clearly defined target client, the institution's ability to serve, and the assessed profitability of the approach.
- Take a step back and consider the mass affluent consumer as a whole.
- Consider aspects of their lifestyle, consumption, and needs you can engage with in order to start a relationship and offer a service or product.
Reasons To Buy
- How do I define who the mass affluent are?
- Can I provide a proposition that is attractive to this segment?
- Can I make money from serving mass affluent consumers?
- How do I build my proposition over the longer term to meet the needs of the mass affluent?
We recommend a balanced scorecard approach to provide a measure of the attributes, ability to serve, and profitability of a segment. Any preliminary segmentation can subsequently be adjusted such that it better fits your business vision or profitability objectives.
Through profiling the characteristics of this segment, this approach will enable each provider to understand the needs of this group and therefore build a proposition to serve them.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
The Global Rear Axle Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 5.3% over the next decade to reach approximately $68.54 billion by 2025. This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts ...
About Personal Luxury Goods The global personal luxury goods market has been registering positive growth over the last few years and is shaping up to become one of the top competitive markets at a global ...