Table of Contents
Fintech has been a key component of the payments market for a long time, but has become even more prominent in recent years, threatening payments incumbents from a multitude of angles. Not all emergent fintech is necessarily a threat. Fintech start-ups are introducing new products and services that are making payments easier, quicker, and cheaper for banks and other incumbents.
- Discover the drivers behind the fintech boom, and the dynamics of the accelerators and incubators that allow fintech start-ups to take off.
- Find out the main areas in which new technology is threatening to disrupt consumer payments.
- Understand the pros and cons associated with the various strategies that banks can use to boost their involvement with fintech.
Reasons To Buy
- What technologies are startups leveraging to attempt to disrupt the payments market?
- In which sectors will fintech have the most impact and cause the most disruption?
- What strategies should incumbents pursue to respond to fintech-driven changes in the market and take advantage of the new opportunities on offer?
Global investment in fintech is growing rapidly, boosted by the creation of several accelerator programs in London, New York, and elsewhere. Banks are responding with their own schemes to identify and nurture fintech innovators.
Fintech is affecting several aspects of consumer payments, with peer-to-peer (P2P) payments, mobile payments, biometrics, and blockchain technology all threatening to significantly change the dynamics of the industry.
Banks are using a number of strategies to combat the threat posed by fintech entrants, including acquiring key targets and partnering with companies that will complement their own services.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Mobile Payment Technologies Market: Overview This report provides an analysis of the global mobile payment technologies market for the period from 2014 to 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 ...
Bitcoin is an experimental digital currency and also called as cryptocurrency. This digital currency enables instant peer to peer transactions, worldwide payments with very low or zero processing fees. ...
This Persistence Market Research report examines the Global mobile payment transaction market for the period 2015- 2020. The primary objective is to offer updates on the advancement in mobile applications ...