Table of Contents
The Payment Card Competitor Tracker provides expert analysis and opinion on the strategic moves of leading competitors in the payment card market. Produced on a monthly basis, the Tracker is a global product and covers over 150 players, including American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Citigroup, Discover, GE Money, First Data, HSBC, JCB, MasterCard, Standard Chartered and Visa.
- Gain invaluable information on your key competitors in one concise document, and track long-term trends using the interactive news database.
- Sharpen your strategy by implementing the best market, product, competitor and strategic developments of leading global players.
- Learn the Verdict Financial Cards andamp; Payments Team's view on the most important competitor developments in the month.
Reasons To Buy
- What have been the key new product developments in the industry this month, particularly in contactless, mobile, online and prepaid?
- Which players are leading the way with these new developments, and where are they occurring?
- How have trends in competitor activity changed over time, and which regions are becoming more active?
- What are the top developments in the past month and what do they mean for my business?
Square Wallet's new virtual gift card feature could potentially spell bad news for PayPal and its decade-long dominance in the digital peer-to-peer (P2P) payments space. Square's modern spin on gift cards in conjunction with its rapidly growing brand presence will be instrumental in its bid to lure consumers to use its mobile wallet service.
Wonga has recently rolled out Wonga Paylater, a retail loan service for online shopping that allows consumers to repay purchases in three installments. The move shifts the company from its payday loan space into the wider payments arena. While still growing, public pressure on Wonga's business model may be driving it to seek new growth platforms.
According to figures released by ANZ and CBA regarding their respective goMoney and Kaching apps, mobile payments are becoming increasingly popular among Australian consumers. Although uptake of these apps has been strong, there is still a great opportunity to encourage usage and grow the Australian mobile payments market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Mobile Payment Technologies Market: Overview This report provides an analysis of the global mobile payment technologies market for the period from 2014 to 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 ...
“Reduction in queuing & transaction time and increased convenience in making low value payments are driving the contactless payment market” The contactless payment market is estimated to grow from ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mobile Wallet market is anticipated to grow at a strong CAGR of 35.6% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. The factors that are driving the market growth include ...