Table of Contents
2013 was a good year for the global offshore market, which impressed with strong growth. However, the dynamics of offshore markets are shifting and the traditional centers are diminishing in importance, while the so-called midshore centers, such as Hong Kong and Singapore, are rising rapidly in prominence.
- Draws on Verdict Financial's proprietary 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey to present consistent data across more than 20 markets.
- Utilizes Verdict Financial's Global Offshore Investments Analytics to compare the performance of different offshore centers over time.
- Accompanied by an online interactive dashboard to enable users to select and view the data of their choosing.
Reasons To Buy
- Which are the largest offshore centers? And how does this break down by asset class?
- How does the performance of the offshore centers compare and what is driving this performance?
- How much wealth do HNW individuals hold offshore and how does this vary by country?
- What are the preferred centers for HNW offshore investments and how does this vary by country?
2013 was a particularly strong year for the offshore market. Non-resident liquid assets in the 10 largest booking centers for each asset class recorded a growth rate of 8.6% over 2012 - the highest rate since 2010.
HNW individuals across the world hold an average of 17.9% of their liquid wealth offshore. Mass affluent individuals are less likely to hold wealth offshore.
At a global level the US, Singapore, and Switzerland are the most important booking centers for HNW offshore wealth.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Advisory Asset Management: HNW Demand and Drivers Summary Globally over 25% of HNW individual’s portfolio is invested via advisory services, with markets in Asia Pacific displaying the strongest affinity ...
2017: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management Summary Global uncertainty will continue to keep investors busy in 2017. Most notably, ongoing Brexit negotiations, the effects of the Italian referendum, ...
Wealth in the US: HNW Investors Summary GlobalData’s “Wealth in the US: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of US HNW investors. The report is based ...