Table of Contents
Overcapacity and intense competition, which have driven both expanding coverage and continually softening rates in recent years, have defined the Dandamp;O insurance market. While the largest, established carriers continue to dominate, the rapid expansion of players in the Dandamp;O market in the past 10 years has limited the volume second or third tier competitors can achieve.
- Gain insight into the position of the key players and new developments, partnerships, and products emerging in the market.
- See which insurers were the most selected for Dandamp;O insurance by surveyed brokers and SME businesses.
Reasons To Buy
- Which insurers are the top players in the Dandamp;O insurance market and what dynamics are at play in shaping the competitor landscape?
- Where are insurers expected to focus in seeking to differentiate from the competition?
- Which insurers did surveyed SMEs prefer to purchase Dandamp;O insurance from, and with whom do surveyed brokers place most of their Dandamp;O business?
The number of carriers within the Dandamp;O space has clearly trended upward, as evidenced by interviews conducted each year by Verdict Financial. A number of experts refer to the competition one decade ago in the market as a mere “handful” compared to current capacity.
With margins tight in the high volume, low premium SME market and customers progressively demanding immediacy, light touch administration and high speed processes are central to sustainable insurer strategies. This makes the strength of competitors' e-trading capabilities critical to determining the market's winners and losers.
An important differentiator between competitors' Dandamp;O policies will continue to be to what extent they adapt to the ever-evolving regulatory environment. Policy focus on pre-investigation costs and the consequences of internal interrogations will see growing demand as deferred prosecution agreements become more common.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...