Table of Contents
The pet insurance market is expected to have seen little change in terms of product penetration or number of policies in 2013 or 2014. Insurers report ongoing claims inflation, driven by advancements in veterinary treatments. Key for the market is the development of avenues to improve product take-up, targeting the estimated two thirds of dog and cat owners without insurance.
- Ensure that your strategy maximizes on existing and emerging opportunities in pet insurance.
- Inform your approach to the market with a view of the key issues impacting on the pet insurance space.
- Map your business plan and expected performance against Verdict Financial's market sizing and forecasted GWP figures.
Reasons To Buy
- How has the pet insurance market grown in the past year, and how is it expected to fare in the years leading up to 2018?
- What are the key issues that will shape the market in 2014 and beyond?
The size of the pet insurance market stood at £789.6m in 2013. Market experts interviewed by Verdict Financial confirmed that a GWP growth rate of between 9-10% occurred in 2013, much in line with the year-on-year trend in market growth seen since 2010.
The pet insurance market is expected to have seen little change in terms of product penetration or the number of policies in 2013 and 2014. Experts interviewed place dog insurance penetration somewhere between 30'45%, while cat insurance take-up is considered to be 15'25%.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
UK Insurance Aggregators 2017 Summary Aggregators remain a prominent route to market for private motor cover, the insurance product primarily established in the aggregator space, and to a lesser extent ...
Summary The UKâ€™s over-50s population is growing, which means that the customer segment is a growing opportunity for insurance providers. Those over 50 are often treated and targeted as one segment. ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...