Table of Contents
The travel insurance market recovered slightly in 2012 compared to the decline in the previous year, with fewer consumers traveling abroad and a fall in claims. Premiums also grew slightly, pushed up by soaring medical costs. While the number of trips abroad is declining consumer expenditure has reinvigorated, which could see consumers willing to increase travel insurance spending too.
- Assess the performance of the top travel insurers.
- Ensure your strategy differentiates from your competitors in this market.
- Gain insight into the major developments affecting travel insurers.
Reasons To Buy
- Which companies were the top players in the travel insurance market in 2012?
- How did competitor market shares change during this period?
- Which providers use partnerships to sell their travel insurance products?
Aviva has been one of the fastest growing travel insurers in recent years. It grew its market share from 9.3% in 2009 to 15.5% in 2012.
Ageas continues to underwrite Tesco travel insurance, with Ageas handling all the sales, service, and claims management.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Synopsis Timetric’s "Travel Insurance in Georgia to 2020: Market Databook" contains detailed historic and forecast data covering travel insurance in the travel insurance industry in Georgia. This databook ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Poland Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Polish personal accident and ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Portugal, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Portuguese personal ...