Table of Contents
NFU Mutual is one of the UK's leading insurance companies, and is a growing player in the commercial space. It wrote £1.2bn of gross premiums in 2013.
- Learn about NFU Mutual's organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats NFU Mutual faces.
- Assess NFU Mutual's financial performance and understand how its results are being achieved.
Reasons To Buy
- What is NFU Mutual's business strategy?
- What are NFU Mutual's strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face?
NFU Mutual's strategy is based around selling general insurance products through a network of tied agents within the UK.
The largest proportion of NFU Mutual's business sits within commercial motor insurance; however, its total book is well balanced between commercial and private motor and commercial property and household lines.
Customer service and reputation are central to NFU Mutual's strategy.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Commercial Real Estate Investment and Operations, Including Office Buildings, Shopping Centers, Industrial Properties and Related REITs Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics ...
Synopsis Timetric's "Ronshine China Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ...
Synopsis "ZBI – Quartier der Generationen Mixed-Use Complex – Saxony" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership ...